Let’s Get The Party Started

September 2, 2014

Hello! And welcome to the launch party for Infected: The Lost Weekend. I’m Andrea Speed, thank you for joining me.  Infected: The Lost Weekend was released yesterday, and it’s available here: http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=5408&osCsid=tdf9jnuplbmhntk31u9nfr2j25  It’s a free download, so why not take a chance, even if you’ve never read the series?

InfectedLostWeekendFS

For those who have read the Infected series, this is canon, and occurs between the events of Infected: Undertow and Infected: Epitaph, although don’t expect a mention of it in Epitaph. (Because I wrote it out of sequence.)  And as is usual with my stories, there’s a soundtrack for it, available to listen to here: http://andreaspeed.com/2014/infeted-the-lost-weekend-is-available-right-now-for-free/

Which means this is a great time to ask the first question of the day: Do you like these little weird extras, like soundtracks or wallpapers? What kind of bonus content would you like to see more of?

6 Responses to “Let’s Get The Party Started”

1. Andrea M says:

I like anything that can be read, don’t much care for anything else. Love the infected series, by the way. I’ve read all of them and look forward to reading this.

2. andreaspeed says:

Thanks! So that’s a vote for flash fic or similar things? Have you checked out my web site? (www.andreaspeed.com) I have some Infected flash fic up there.

3. LisaM says:

I like anything that can be read too! Found heaps of stuff on your website although I struggled to see a lot of it on my phone? Paris made me sob like a baby, didn’t think I’d ever get over that but I did eventually :-) I found the series only recently so devoured all the books over a couple of weeks – can’t wait for the next one, is there a date yet?

4. LisaM says:

Gosh, you’ve only just given us a free read and I’m already asking for more! So ungrateful LOL

5. andreaspeed says:

nd as for date of Infected: Epitaph … late November? Early December at the latest.

6. jenny says:

I like the walls. Decorate my wall with those smexy images please ;)