The Male Room

June 22, 2011

Good Morning everyone!  While it’s raining outside my window, let’s start the party inside.  It’s time to celebrate the release of the first in my summer series — THE MALE ROOM.  Thank you to Ariel for the wonderful introduction.

Today we can share some fun and games and some challenges.  I’ll be hosting a bit of a scavenger hunt later, and the winner will earn a free copy of The Male Room.  As a hint for what’s to come, my website link is:  http://www.carolynlevinetopol.com/CarolynLeVineTopol.com/About_the_Author.html

Grab the drink of your choice as we toast an afternoon of cheers!

7 Responses to “The Male Room”

1. Positive Pat says:

Hi Carolyn

Cheers & Congrats!!!! I am here at the party which BTW has turned out to be a fantastic event. You must share your secret on getting all those “famous celebs” here.

What a Great Time we are having. :) Looks like I will be here for a while. LOL!!!

Excuse me, I need to go and talk to that guy over there.

Hugs
    Pat

2. Thank you for coming by to visit! I hope you’ll continue to stick around and check out the contest. :)

3. Mira says:

Congratulations!!!! :D

I’m so happy for you!

4. Tena says:

Awww…my dear sweet friend, Carolyn. I am so happy to see The Male Room coming out. Such a great trilogy and I know it will be a hit! Congratulations, sweetie

*HUGS*
    Tena

5. Sharon says:

Congratulations. I hope that the book does well. I’ll be reading!

6. Pam81 says:

Hey Carolyn… Just wanted to tell you how happy I am for you. And I’m glad I’m here to share with you this special day, this special moment.

The Male Room is a wonderful book. I’ve not finished it yet, but I can tell you I’m totally in love with Craig and Jeff ♥

Congratulations once again! Hugs
    Pam

7. Positive Pat says:

I’m here for the very very long run you will be having at the Male Room.

Big Hugs