There You Are Release Party #1 – Welcome!

December 24, 2015

ThereYouAre_headerbanner

Hello Everyone! CJane Elliott here on this beautiful Christmas Eve to celebrate with you the release of my new novella, There You Are, Book Two in the Wild and Precious Series.

Here’s a cup of virtual eggnog to get things going:

eggnog

Behold this amazing cover by AngstyG:

ThereYouAre_postcard_front_DSP

The train station you see there is in Portland, Oregon, which is where our hero Cody Bellstrom is going as the story begins. Cody loves to travel to new places, but as he discovers, “no matter where you go, there you are.”

BLURB:

Bisexual musician Cody Bellstrom is a free spirit, easygoing and unattached. On a cross-country trip, Cody befriends young Sandy Nixon and gets him safely to Portland and his uncle, Phineas MacDonald. Beautiful Phineas turns Cody’s life upside down, and Cody learns he’s not as unattached as he aspires to be. With the hard-won knowledge of what lies underneath his need to be free, Cody wins a chance at real freedom and true love.

Ever since his longtime lover Allen died, Phineas MacDonald has lived a circumscribed life. He stopped performing as fierce drag queen Phanny Hill and works part-time in a bookstore. Phineas never expected to find love again. But when sexy and caring Cody Bellstrom turns up, Phineas feels his orderly life slipping out of his control. Cody brings him alive again, but now Phineas must find the courage to let go of his grief over Allen and give love a second chance.

****

I’ll be back soon to talk more about the book.

GIVEAWAY: Make sure you comment because three people who comment during the There You Are  Release Party today will win a CJane Elliott ebook of their choice. You can leave a comment any time. I’ll be checking throughout the day!

And take advantage of the Dreamspinner Holiday Sale – 25% off everything in the store!

MerryandBright_DSPsite

There You Are Buy Links:

Dreamspinner   Amazon   All Romance   Barnes&Noble   Apple   Kobo   Google Play

So to start things off here’s an easy question:  How’s the weather where you are? Is it Christmas-y or not so much?

21 Responses to “There You Are Release Party #1 – Welcome!”

Congrats on the new book release! The cover looks lovely. I look forward to getting to know Cody and Phineas.

The weather where I am is a bit like summer but more of a rainy summer day opposed to a sunny one. It was cold a few days ago so the weather is just being really wacky. How’s the weather where you are?

Not sure what happened but I don’t see my first comment :-(

Congratulations on your new release! The cover looks lovely and I look forward to getting to know Cody and Phineas.

The weather where I am is a bit summer like. It’s a rainy warm day as opposed to a sunny one. It was cold a few days ago…the weather has been very wacky here.

3. A Tomecko says:

Oh now that sounds intriguingly delicious!

4. Kylia says:

This sounds interesting. I’ll be looking out for it.

5. Yvonne says:

Congrats on the new release! The weather isn’t Christmas-y at all: lots of wind and rain. Which actually is pretty normal for Christmas here in the west of Norway. Hope it’s better where you are.

6. CJane Elliott says:

Hi Yvonne! Your weather sounds a lot like mine. I’m in the Pacific Northwest and we’re having LOTS of rain.

7. CJane Elliott says:

Thank you, A! Not sure if you’re talking about the eggnog or the book, but both are delicious in their own ways. :)

8. A Tomecko says:

CJ: Both ;)

9. CJane Elliott says:

Hi H.B.! *waves* The comments are kind of slow to come through, but thanks for joining us. I think the weather is wacky everywhere these days. My East Coast U.S. relatives are nice and warm right now.

10. CJane Elliott says:

Hello Kylia! Thanks for commenting and I hope you like the story.

11. Anne Barwell says:

Popping in very briefly as it’s Christmas Day here, and I need to pop out and do Christmassy things with the kids and their families in a few.

Love your cover, and the sound of the book.

It’s warm and sunny here, with not much wind which is unusual for Wellington. Hoping we don’t have too hot a summer.

12. Jerry Sacher says:

Hello Cjane,,,Congrats on the release…What’s the weather like in Oregon? I haven’t looked yet…

13. Jerry Sacher says:

I like the sound of the story from what I read in the blurbs, Especially Phanny Hill…that’s a great name…

14. CJane Elliott says:

Hi Anne! Thanks so much for popping in! That’s right, you’re on the other side of the globe where it’s summer now. Warm and sunny sounds wonderful. Enjoy your Christmas!

15. CJane Elliott says:

Hey Jerry! Glad to see you. The weather here is typical Pacific NW – rain, rain, rain! How about Chicago? And thanks – I’m glad you appreciate the name Phanny Hill. ;)

16. Louise Lyons says:

Congratulations on the new release, I can’t wait to read this. And also Wild and Precious.

As for the weather, it’s not Christmassy at all. Cool and damp here, an hour north of London.

17. CJane Elliott says:

Hi Louise! Thanks for dropping by. I hope you enjoy the Wild and Precious stories. Your weather sounds like ours. There’s snow kind of close by but it’s up in the mountains.

Congrats on the release of There you are :) I really loved Wild and Precious so i pre-orderd There you are when i saw it on the DSP coming soon page. I look forward in reading it.

No Christmas weather here because it is to warm for the time of year ;)

19. CJane Elliott says:

Hi Angela! Good to see you here! I’m so glad you enjoyed Wild and Precious and hope you like There You Are as much. Enjoy your warm weather!

20. Deniae Dechene says:

It’s been raining all day. Temps in the high 60′s

21. CJane Elliott says:

Welcome, Deniae. I’m sharing the rain, but temps are in the 40′s here! Merry Christmas weather to us!