Fated Release & New Year’s Resolutions!

December 31, 2014

Hey guys, Indra Vaughn here, checking in for the last time (well, not quite, but you’ll see) during the Fated blog party.

I just finished prepping the New Year’s Eve dinner–nothing special, just turkey and stuffing, a salad, some roast veggies and potatoes–and I think it’s time to bring up the dreaded New Year’s Resolutions. C’mon, you know you want to share. I’ll start.

In 2015 I will
- Stop drinking coffee
- Run 10 miles without dying. Actually, let’s just stick to Run 10 miles and see what happens
- Try to be more patient with Bam Bam (my three-year-old for those not in the know)
- Go for a few doctor’s appointments I’ve been putting off for too long
- Write at least three more full length novels

That’s about it. How about you? Tell me your greatest desires, or darkest secrets. I’m not asking for a lot, am I?

I know one that would be on Lieutenant Hart’s list: stop drinking so much…

By the way, this is who I had in mind for him, in case you’re curious *g*

Screen Shot 2014-12-31 at 5.32.29 PM

I’ll come back later tonight to announce the winner of the giveaway, and then that will be it for me today!

If you want to hang out again, I’m taking over the DSP Facebook page on Saturday and there will be more prizes and a discount code!

Have a wonderful evening, guys <3

More info: Dreamspinner Press, Amazon, Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter.

And psssst… let me just quickly add that today is the last day of the DSP 20% off sale too…

6 Responses to “Fated Release & New Year’s Resolutions!”

Here in Europe the New Year has just begun so to all of you Happy New year!

I dont´t really have any New Year’s Resolutions, but i should probably eat less chocolat :) So that’s my new years resolution.

Thank you Indra for sharing your release party with us.

2. Indra Vaughn says:

Happy New Year to you and yours Angela! I hope it will be a good one ;-)

And eat less chocolate, psshh why would you want to do that? :D

Thank you for joining me here today <3

3. Waxapplelover says:

Just to clarify, are we talking 10 miles in one go? Cause if so, props to you. I’d be happy to make half of that. In fact, I think that will be part of my resolutions. Eat healthier, exercise more and run/jog/walk 5 miles in one, er, sitting. Ok, not really sure about terminology. :) Happy 2015!

4. Carolyn says:

I have one goal in mind in particular for the new year, I want to use my free time more creatively. I have things I want to work on, but them I’m all, “oh look, what’s this here on the internet…” So, yeah, stop throwing my time away.

Thanks for the party, Indra! I hope you have a wonderful new year and that Fated is a great success for you. :) Happy New Year!

5. Antonia says:

I’m very impressed that you’re resolving to run 10 miles. I definitely can’t do that all at once. As for me, I just want to get myself back on track. I feel like I’ve let a lot of things slide lately and I don’t like that. Hope you have a wonderful 2015!

6. Indra Vaughn says:

Waxapplelover – yes 10 miles in one go, but once you figure out how to do it while sitting, please let me know :D

Carolyn – The internet is a huge time suck! Sometimes I just have to turn it off to get stuff done. It’s nuts! Good luck with your creative endeavor!

Antonia – I can’t do 10 miles right now either, but it’s something to work toward. And it’s a perfect time for new beginnings! Good luck with yours.

Everyone, thank you so much for stopping by. You’ve made this party lots of fun <3 If you do decide to give the book a try, I hope you enjoy it. Happy New Year!!