Wrapped Up in Chains Release Party!

March 14, 2014

Hi! I’m Cindy Sutherland and I’m here with you today celebrating the release of my latest book and first full length novel, Wrapped Up in Chains. I’m so glad to be here, and I’m really excited because I’ve never done anything like this before. I’m going to be hanging out throughout the day, chatting and answering any questions you might have. I’m actually have the day off because the flu has been running rampant through my house and it’s finally my turn. At least it waited until everyone else was over it!

I’m going to be giving away a copy of the ebook version of the novel and you can win by commenting below and answering this question:

Would you rather spend an hour as a sub or as a Dom…no judgements, just for fun! I’ll tell you my answer at the end of the day.

I’m going to start by sharing the blurb with you.

Devon West is a professional Dom who runs his own club, doesn’t believe in romance, and had never been in a long-term relationship. All this changes when he rescues Chase Mackenzie.

Chase is a runaway who has been kept as a slave since he was sixteen. Now twenty-three, he’s still innocent and sweet despite being severely abused and left behind by his Dom.

When Devon finds out that the man who held Chase hostage is the same man who hurt him terribly when he started learning about the sub/Dom lifestyle, he knows he has to keep Chase safe.

Spoiled rich boy and sociopath James Kingston is obsessed with Devon. He’s convinced Devon would be his perfect sub and Devon only thinks he’s a Dom because he needs proper discipline. Losing Chase to Devon is like rubbing salt in the wound, and he’s determined to get them both under thumb. This time, Chase may need to rescue Devon.

You can get Wrapped Up in Chains here. It’s also available here in paperback and the first twenty copies of that are autographed by me!

I look forward to spending the day with you all and lets have a little fun! I’d love to answer any questions you might have.

13 Responses to “Wrapped Up in Chains Release Party!”

1. Angi Popotnig says:

I’m not sure, I hate giving up control but I’m also too hesitant to “hurt” someone even if it’s for pleasure.
    So maybe a slightly sub Dom?! :)
    Have fun today and enjoy Cindy

Oh, getting the flu sucks. I hope you make a quick recovery!

As to your question….I don’t think I’ll be comfortable as a sub buy I can’t really see myself as a dom either. If I was forced to choose I suppose I would go with being a Dom, just because I don’t like the thought of being so vulnerable.

3. They both have an attraction for me, but really I’m more sub in my real life. So if I had my fantasy, I think it would be fun to switch that up and experience being Dom.

4. Jennifer says:

Hope you feel better soon Cindy!

Sub definitely with Ty Roderick as my Dom! *gulp* *eyes losing focus*

5. Euphoria says:

If it was only for an hour then it I would definitely choose Dom. I am a strong person but really unaggressive in real life however my fantasies are always about domination. Tried a little role play with my partner but it always ends up with us both falling about laughing. In a true Dom situation I’m not sure what it might unleash in me though … hummm

6. Andrea M says:

Absolutely a Dom since I’m a very forceful person and am about as submissive as a charging bull.

7. Andrea M says:

Question for you – this is your first full length novel – did you plan to write a novel or did it just become one because it kept talking to you?

8. Debra E says:

Ugh. Hope you feel better. I’m going to actually go with sub. I’m not sure I could give up complete control, but I would give it a try.

9. Trix says:

Totally, totally a Domme… [whistles innocently]

10. Kathy says:

Although I really have no desire to be either, I’d have to choose Dom ;)

11. cindyls1969 says:

When I start a new story I never know how long it’s going to go. My first published work started out as a 4 chapter fanfiction that somehow ended up to be 26 chapters long. This one just needed to be more than a novella because there was so much to tell. Chase needed time to heal and work through the trauma that had been inflicted on him and Devon need time to learn to trust someones feelings beside his own. It definitely talked to me. Now, if I could just get my new characters the start a conversation!

12. cindyls1969 says:

Jennifer, yeah, I agree!

13. Emily says:

Would you rather spend an hour as a sub or as a Dom? I think I relate more with a sub. I would not want to be a Dom. I have too much to do in my life as it is and it would be nice to have someone else finally make decisions for me ;)