Harmony Ink New Release: December 12, 2013

December 12, 2013

Private Display of Affection by Winter Sandberg

A Harmony Ink Press Young Adult Title

Hugo and Kevin become more than friends, but keep their relationship a secret. Will they find a sanctuary big enough to hold their feelings? Private Display of Affection by Winter Sandberg, a Harmony Ink Press Young Adult title available from Dreamspinner Press.

PrivateDisplayofAffectionFS

Hugo Thorson knows he’s gay, but coming out during high school is not part of his plan. His parents are open-minded, but Hugo doesn’t want to add more stress for anybody, especially his dad, who is fighting terminal cancer.

At a summer job he meets and befriends Kevin Magnus, and before long, their friendship becomes something more. Kevin knows this will anger his overbearing father, so he decides to protect his secret by dating a girl at school.

Hugo plays along, but it’s still hard to watch the two of them together just to make Kevin’s homophobic father happy. And when Hugo’s father dies, he realizes he can’t go on living the lie. He comes clean to Kevin, who decides Hugo’s true feelings are more important than his father’s expectations.

One fact remains: Kevin and Hugo’s relationship must always be hidden behind friendship, lies, girlfriends, or secret kisses. Will they find a sanctuary big enough to hold their feelings?

Adapted as a Young Adult edition of the novel Spark by Posy Roberts, published by Dreamspinner Press, 2013

Length: Novel (210p.) | Genre: Contemporary, Young Adult, Gay | Release Date: December 12, 2013

Buy as an eBook (ISBN: 978-1-62798-536-9) | Buy as a paperback (ISBN: 978-1-62798-535-2)

2,034 Responses to “Harmony Ink New Release: December 12, 2013”

1. Accustomed Information About this offshoot
    https://hydroxychloroquineplaquen.com plaquenil for sale canada

2. Fsowdg says:

ivermectin coronavirus – ivermectin 3mg tab ivermectin 3 mg dose

3. General Low-down Fro this outcome
    https://hydroxychloroquineplaquen.com plaquenil hydroxychloroquine

4. azithromycin https://azithrozpack.com z pack azithromycin 250 mg

5. Scott Gardner says:

anafranil evista xeloda

6. Akoawh says:

buying sildenafil online – silepilled sildenafil prescription

7. James Bagley says:

Hi, I do think this is a great blog. I stumbledupon it
    ;) I will return once again since I book-marked it.

Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue
    to guide others.

8. stromectol says:

https://stromectolo.com – ivermectin for humans stromectol

9. Robert Sandy says:

cardura motilium atarax

10. It’s the best time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy.
    I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some
    interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article.
    I want to read even more things about it!

11. zithromax https://azithrozpack.com azithromycin 250 mg treatment

12. Lzhfaz says:

discount tadalafil – tadalafills tadalafil 40 mg

13. Clyde Quartz says:

geodon strattera loxitane

14. I have been surfing on-line greater than 3 hours today, yet I never found any
    fascinating article like yours. It’s lovely price
    sufficient for me. In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made excellent content
    material as you probably did, the net might be much more
    helpful than ever before.

15. Esther Bailey says:

xenical azulfidine robaxin

16. Woah! I’m really loving the template/theme of this blog. It’s simple, yet effective.

A lot of times it’s challenging to get that “perfect balance” between user friendliness and appearance.
    I must say you’ve done a amazing job with this. Additionally, the blog loads very quick for
    me on Internet explorer. Outstanding Blog!

17. Pcrqcc says:

accutane from canada – accutane pills price in india isotretinoin 40mg

18. Cuyohd says:

academicwriters – good academic writing good academic writing

19. https://ivrmectin.com – ivermectin for humans for sale